The Gardens and the Park

115 acres of park, divided into three historical gardens : the french style garden designed by André Le Nôtre, the Chinese-English garden and its Hameau and the English garden.
Drawn at the end of the seventeenth century by André Le Nôtre for the Grand Condé, the parterre à la française of Chantilly offers the most dazzling view points of the visit. It includes vast water mirrors reflecting the sky, many hosepipes and fountains as well as a statuary program of great...
Located between the Château and the Great Stables, the English Garden was designed under the Restoration in 1819 by architect Victor Dubois for the Prince Louis-Joseph of Condé (1736-1818) in lieu of some of Le Nôtre's gardens destroyed during the Revolution. Punctuated with romantic...
The Chinese-English Garden of the Hameau, with its five houses built for the Prince of Condé in 1774, adds to the classical perspectives of the Grand Canal with its waterfall and parterres à la française.
The Small Park is located in the Chantilly's Park, East of the chateau. Built by the Duke of Bourbon at the beginning of the eighteenth century as an entertainment area for the Princes of Condé's Summer guests, it features a goose game, several green rooms adorned with sculptures, and...
You will find here the detailed garden map of the Château of Chantilly. 115 acres of park, divided into three historical gardens: the parterres à la française of André Le Nôtre, the Chinese-English garden and its Hameau and the English garden. Note to all Nature lovers: don't miss the small...